Post Your Useless Christmas Presents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
You get any thing that was completely useless / un-needed / unwanted for christmas?

For me it was a 2nd hand car battery charger.
Firstly, I no longer have the mazda $#!+box that with the dodgy battery
Secondly, it was the part that it was second hand. Obviously this was another one of my father's thoughtless christmas presents where he saw some thing at the local flee market. Was really annoys me that they are rather cheap. And for another $20 you can get the ones that will act as a portable jump start too.
Finally, it was unit was broken. I do remember my father asking me to buy some replacement alligator clips.

So did any one get any thing that sucked?

A cheap "gift pack" of Old Spice cologne and deodorant. Nothing against Old Spice as my wife likes it, but it's one of those $5 "get-it-so-we-can-say-we-gave-him-something" gifts. Besides, I can't use plain deodorant as it breaks me out. Had it just been a bottle of Old Spice after shave it would have been fine.

Oh, and popcorn tins. The ones you buy at WalMat/Kmart for five bucks. That's a gift? You buy 10 of them as hand them out to the people you forgot about when you were shopping. I only got one this year, thankfully.

Old spice deodorant gives me a rash. Cologne is a bit strong for my taste too, kinda like how kids douse themselves in Axe these days but a little better.

I didn't get anything particularly useless this year except for some candy and chocolates I don't want to eat. I don't have a big sweet tooth and I could do without them anyways.

I can't really say I've gotten a bad gift, however when it comes to buying computer items electrical items or games I really don't trust my mother in that area..... :(
From now on I just tell her to give me 50 dollars and I'll go online and get whatever I need.

Bag of Beef jerky......which my lil sister raided and i didn't get any of 0_o......that and i got the whole "cologne" thing too

in my stocking... there were 2
1) Soap
I always use body wash.

2) battery operated toothbrush
Every year I tell my mother that I dont use them. I dont know where the **** the communication breakdown here is... but, the LAST thing that I want to run out and get batteries for... it a ****ing toothbrush.

Old spice deodorant gives me a rash. Cologne is a bit strong for my taste too, kinda like how kids douse themselves in Axe these days but a little better.

holy **** man I thought I was done with that axe stuff when I left the middle school locker rooms, but my roommate just started using it for some reason. he'll come in the room for 2 minutes, spray axe all over, then leave... and i'm just sitting there suffocating.

and yeah, i've never used/liked cologne... I go with the manly musk :)

hard to get a useless gift when I don't really get any... got a bathrobe and wool socks... great for these late nights :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom