Post your strangest Dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
macdude425 said:
Once, I had a dream Pat Sajak tried to kill me in the Wheel of Fortune studios. It was the old set, and he had a machine gun, and he kept throwing ceramic dalmations and letter trillions at me.

LMFAO!

Sig'd... oh that's funny...

last night i dreamt i was driving my car (2000 mazda protege) uphill on a street close to where i live.. but for some reason the street was covered in tree leaves (not sure what its called.. but its the stuff that smells good) and my car was having trouble going up.. i kept pushing on the gas.. but it would still struggle.. but for some reason i didn't wanna push the gas all the way.. i guess i was afraid the car was gonna jump or something.. then i started to run.. i was getting really tired.. i was trying to get the car up the hill on my own.. not sure how i was able to do it.. it was kinda like the flinstones cars... ya.. that was it.. and i think my mom and a friend of hers were in the car...

HAVOC2k5 said:
I just remembered something that happened to me like last week.

I woke up about 4am and felt a horrible pain in my left shoulder. As I tried to move my arm, I noticed that it simply wouldn't move. Half asleep and practially falling back to full sleep, I decided to get up and use the bathroom.

Well, When I stood up I found that my Left are was totally "numb/dead". I could not move my arm. It was lifeless from the shoulder down. My brain just simply would not move my arm.

So I took my other hand and grabbed the dead arm and shook it like crazy.. I rubbed it... moved it... everything... I seriously felt like I was holding someone elses arm.

So... after about 1 minute i started feeling a heavy tingling sensation from my hand to my shoulder... The tingling got stronger and stronger and eventually my arm started moving and the feeling started coming back. With-in about 10 minutes the feeling was fully back and now my whole arm was sore... I ended up staying awake for about 1 hour until the pain had completely went away.

I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital at first... I must have been sleeping on my arm for hours.... It was white as a zombie.

I had that happen to me last night, but not as serious i woke up and had an itch on my head so i tried to take my right hand to itch i couldnt, i tried using all of my strength, lol i couldnt move it, eventually after 3 mins i got it to the point were could move it and finally itched my forehead and went back to sleep.

Yeah ridlyn, i've done a bit of research online and it seems that it's fairly common. It's a compressed nerve in your neck from bad sleeping positions. "When you're whole arm goes numb/dead".

That sounds weird...:freak:

Imagine if that somehow happend to your head!!!

Or your whole body?

You could think your in a coma...

If it happend to your leg, man that would be really funny to video tape someone trying to walk like that lol

Lord AnthraX said:
If it happend to your leg, man that would be really funny to video tape someone trying to walk like that lol

Happens to me all the time when I sit cross-legged for a long time, lol. Its annoying, particularly when the blood-entering tingling comes on.

During Collage, we were studying network protocals. TCP//IP was the big one we were really doing a lot of study on, and we has this nasty assignment on
TCP//IP
The Transport Protocal

This assignment sucked as it was SO DRY. After spending about a week on this assignmnet, the entire class started having weird dream.

Like was having a dream what I was in the Sydney (around Wynard Station), and all around me there were people driving cars, trucks or bus. However the all the vehicals where just the letters TCP/IP.

My GF at the time had a dream that she was in a TCP//IP factory. She was working a convayer belt packing boxes labeled TCP//IP with data and making sure they were going off in the right direction.

Funny thing was a few year later, my sister was doing the same course, and she was getting simulare dreams about TCP//IP

Harper said:
During Collage, we were studying network protocals. TCP//IP was the big one we were really doing a lot of study on, and we has this nasty assignment on
TCP//IP
The Transport Protocal

This assignment sucked as it was SO DRY. After spending about a week on this assignmnet, the entire class started having weird dream.

Like was having a dream what I was in the Sydney (around Wynard Station), and all around me there were people driving cars, trucks or bus. However the all the vehicals where just the letters TCP/IP.

My GF at the time had a dream that she was in a TCP//IP factory. She was working a convayer belt packing boxes labeled TCP//IP with data and making sure they were going off in the right direction.

Funny thing was a few year later, my sister was doing the same course, and she was getting simulare dreams about TCP//IP

LOL, TCP/IP is the new it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom