Post your strangest Dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
! Real Dreams, Like while you're sleeping...

Really off topic. But lately for reasons unknown i've been having some really strange dreams. I was wondering what kind of weird dreams other people have. Let's compare, contrast and examine them. May-be we can figure out what they mean?

Mine: Last night

I remember standing on a dock on a lake. I was fishing with my father. Next thing I know, i've got something on the line. I'm all excited and as I start to reel it in, I realize that it's not a fish. In fact it's a Leopard. Yeah, a leopard? I remember it being hooked good in the mouth and I felt really bad. I reeled it all the way in and it got on the dock. It was really dazed and looked close to death. I was trying to decide if I should take the hook out of it's mouth or not? It could bite me? But, it looks almost dead. Will it live if I take the hook out? So... I carefully put my hand in it's mouth and start working on the hook. And it springs to life and CHOMPS down on my hand.

Then I remember pounding my other fist on it's head.... until the dream fades....

Seriously? I've been having really weird dreams lately too. And I mean really weird.

Okay, in the dream I'm staying home by myself for a week or so, parent are gone. And I'm not supposed to drive the truck or anything. But there's this living blue sponge that's always outside the house for some reason, and it takes the truck and drives it far off so I can't find it. Then when I'm gone it locks me out of the house. When I get back, I burn the sponge, but it comes back from nowhere. I tell it to go away, and it starts crying. That's all I can remember.

I've had other weird dreams like this lately, but I can't remember any right now. Might come back to me later.

You guys ever have dreams that you can't really describe in words? It's like...on another level, not describeable by words in the English language, lol.

Outofwords said:
You guys ever have dreams that you can't really describe in words? It's like...on another level, not describeable by words in the English language, lol.

Yes. I have. I know exactly what you are talking about, yet I really can't describe it. Well - it's almost like... everything in your dream is absolutely made up in your head by you and nothing in your dream really exists in real life. So because it's all made up stuff... You really can't associate words to shapes / objects. Because it doesn't exist.

Then when you wake up.. your like WTF?

I start out floating in a vast an empty space, just moving, very slowly, there is nothing there, I then appear to be floating through a large green nebulea of such vastness that I no longer see any darkness, I then begin to accelerate through the cloud ever so quickly, I pass through what appear to be wormholes or black holes ( looked like something out of a black hole book or some space episode on the discovery channel) after about the fifth time passing through such a hole, I then appear to be in a room, looking up at a slight angle towards the ceiling, the visible light at that time was tinted red, I then appear in a desert, I glance downwards, to see a puddle of redish liquid, it resembles mercury. I then start to walk away from the puddle, for what seems like hours, I then notice to my right, a Black top, car filled parking lot, that starts out of nowhere, It seems to be a used car dealship, everything including the cars and a small building is dusted over, like it hasn't been touched or moved in years, I continue to walk, After some more time passes, I come to a break, a Large gap, on the other side is grassy hill, the gap just cuts between them, there is nothing at the bottom and the gap is at least 50 feet accross. I then appear on the other side, standing and looking back, I see the desert and the gap, I turn around and continue to walk up the grassy hill, I then notice a wooden portapotty on the hill, one with the moon symbol on the front door, I walk up to it, open the door, I glance down at the toilet, I notice a Pile of Human bones, and a Small wooden Bowl. I turn around, and continue to walk up the grassy hill. After more time passes, I notice a two floor house, Painted brown, with the windows boarded up. The house has a wooden porch, I decide to enter the house, I enter the house, and see two stair wells, one leading the left upstairs, and one leading to the right upstairs, Behind both Stair cases leading up, there is a double stairwell that leads to the basement, I decide to take the right staircase to go upstairs. I walk up the stairs, walk down a hallway, and into what appears to be a childs play room, a 15' TV, random toys and a small table with two seats. I procede to the main level and then downstairs, the basement is poorly lite and resembles the basement of my uncles old house, I notice a pc in the right corner, I walk to it, turn it on.

I also Dreamed ABout My Own death, In which I payed someone to shoot me execution style. Saw It happen from someone elses eyes.

Also Dreamed about going on a Killing Spree, but I also realized in the dream that I was dreaming, And thought it was Funny. :confused:

HAVOC2k5 said:
Yes. I have. I know exactly what you are talking about, yet I really can't describe it. Well - it's almost like... everything in your dream is absolutely made up in your head by you and nothing in your dream really exists in real life. So because it's all made up stuff... You really can't associate words to shapes / objects. Because it doesn't exist.

Then when you wake up.. your like WTF?

Haha, exactly!

Ste said:
Also Dreamed about going on a Killing Spree, but I also realized in the dream that I was dreaming, And thought it was Funny. :confused:

Haha.

talldude123 said:
My weirdest dream is being woken up in your dream. It's happened to me before...

Wow, never had that happen before. That'd be weird.

"ste"

My interpretation of your dream is that there is something in your life that is about to change, has changed or might change or you know something must change and I think that you are afraid of it. OR if not afraid you are certainly concerned.

The keywords of that dream are, "just moving, very slowly" - "walk away" - "seems like hours" - "hasn't been touched or moved in years" - "Pile of Human bones" - "windows boarded up" - "my uncles old house"

Seems like that dream is oriented around irractic movements, random obstructions and things that are getting old or are old.

I think your concerned about a change in your life.

But, it could be me?

Outofwords said:

yes. i get a dream that is the same every now and then. i cannot descirbe it, or really remember it, but somehow i know it is the same. i get it when i am somewhere with a hum, and a vibration, ie, when i am sleeping on a passenger ferry, with the noise and vibrations from the engines. it scares me, i wake up in a cold sweat, yet i dont know what it is.

it is something to do with falling, and vibrating. i dont know... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom