Post Your Pc's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea for a paint job for a PC, but I'll have to wait a few more years.

The Cameleon Paint Job. It looks Purple, Green, Blue, Red, Orange, or Black depending on the angle. You see this paint job on "low riders" and stuff. I think it would be cool on a PC. Bad thing, it's like $700 per gallon or something outrageous like that.

the only prep required is to make sure you clean all the dust and oil from your hands off first. for this i reccomend simple green. the best place to get ti is at bj's or lowe's get the green though. the yellow sucks. the two Krylon Colors are Red Pepper and And SunBeam I also painted the case on my Playstaion 2. if anyone is interested in pics of that let me know and i will tell you all the details on how to get it open, and all the pitfalls i encountered doing it and how to fix them. it took about 2 hours to do the PS2.
The Krylon color Patroitic Blue, look just like the Special edtion color if you ask me. the Can cost me 3.97 retail as opposed to 350.00 for the system.

Did you paint the inside of the "swing" door that opens on the front... or does yours not do that?

If you watch TechTV, on the Screen Savers the other day, they were showing a modded PC, that had, what looked like, a sweet paint job (the one from AIComputers), but they didn't paint the inside of the door.... it looked like they put it together, masked the buttons and sprayed away, it had dried in particles and stuff, it was HORRIBLE up close.

Say Hello to Alpha, my 933Mhz PowerPC G4 PowerMac, by Apple Computers:

Attachments

• mobo.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 40
g5orbust said:
Say Hello to Alpha, my 933Mhz PowerPC G4 PowerMac, by Apple Computers:

It is, umm, very shiny, but it's still a mac. :p

Just messing with ya.

Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back