Post your favourite relax songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Satriani - Searching

Also, I LOVE Soundscapes on Satalite TV. And Pandora.com has some great serenity channels.

Jack Johnston - Banana Pancakes

Wow. Imagine that? I read this title and thought Banana Pancakes. Sure enough it was the first thing listed. Haaaa.

Serious advice - If anybody ever goes into an interview and you're really nervous, listen to this song in your car in the parking lot before you go in. It'll at least seem to ease your mind a bit.

Hey There Deliliah, dunno by who. I only heard it yesterday when picking out a song from YT to put on my new F3 video.

Hey There Deliliah, dunno by who. I only heard it yesterday when picking out a song from YT to put on my new F3 video.

It's by the Plain White T's.

I don't really have specific relax songs I suppose, but I have relax bands. This includes:

The Postal Service
Black Moth Super Rainbow
Sigur Rós (everything this band does is mellow and relaxing)
Death Cab For Cutie (some)

Oh, I lied. I do have specific relax songs besides those bands.

Nine Inch Nails - La Mer

Nine Inch Nails - The Great Below

(neither of those are official music videos by the way.)

My favorite Sigur Rós song is Staralfur. If you guys have seen Life Aquatic, you know the song. If you haven't seen that movie, WATCH IT. NOW.

I'm sure there's other stuff I can't think of right now.

EDIT: Oh, Andy McKee is pretty relaxing to me. Here's one of his more "popular" songs:

Don't laugh, but Enya songs are super relaxing.
My fav would be Fix You by Coldplay.
Banana Pancakes is also great.
I got this album from my dad called Ancient Echos. It's a Russian mens' quior that sing a cappella and is very relaxing to listen to.

Pat Metheney's entire album "One Quiet Night" could potentially slow your heart beat so much that you could die, especially if you listen to it on a rainy day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom