Post your artsy photographs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ-CHRIS

Golden Master
Rules are that YOU have to have taken them, and they have to non sexual and non suggesting. Here's one I took last night.

pool2jl.jpg

Here's my most famous photo that everyone LOVES, this is the photochop (Not chopped by me however)

EDIT: Here is the origional

Untitled-9.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-10.jpg

lwf28.jpg

lwf17.jpg

I know theres alot but photography is one of my favorite things to do and I figured it wouldnt hurt in a photography thread.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Daaaamn, nice pictures :) I guess we got another artsy person on here.

Thanks, I got into it because I loved just wandering aroudn and fidning places not many people know about and so I figured since I was finding these places might as well start taking pictures of them.

That second one is a old waterslide I found out in the woods where a hotel used to be.

my headphones

monitor + table

poster which i have yet to have started to work on

well not really artsy, but they're the only picture i've ever taken so i guess that count :D

they're taken by me and not sexual !

Here's my most famous photo that everyone LOVES
Yeesh you sound conceited as crap when you say it like that. Maybe it's cause I'm not a "DJ" and dont look at that equipment nor care about it, but I don't particularly think it's a very good picture.

However, I'm not that much into photography, but I think BillGates 2nd a 3rd pictures are pretty dang awesome looking

My files are kinda big, so I'll post thumbs.

These are all from my trip to Italy last summer. I haven't really been into taking "artsy" pictures, these are just some of the best. As you can tell, I didn't really play around with the focus, f/stop or exposure time.

And the "illegal" image of Il David that I took. I think its pretty good for the amount of time I had to take it (when the guards weren't looking)

Nubius said:
However, I'm not that much into photography, but I think BillGates 2nd a 3rd pictures are pretty dang awesome looking

Those are pretty nice. What kind of camera did you use Mr. Gates?

Nothing to special, just some pictures i took up in maine

Nikon129.jpg

Nikon176.jpg

Nikon166.jpg

What happened to our front yard during a storm :p

Nikon053.jpg

Nikon044.jpg

Nikon045.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom