Post pics of the ugliest things you've ever seen....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Static_11 said:
lol... ya the first person to post pics was pretty crazy looking O_O

I was actually looking for a pic of nubius to post, but guess he's afraid of showing his face

I was actually looking for a pic of nubius to post, but guess he's afraid of showing his face
1. I knew some douche would do something like that....how predictable the children are.

2. I've posted two different pics in the past...dont you remember that mcklaxxxhammer dude who took mine and beedubs photo and combined them, and then he kept re-registering to this site and posting a thread he posted on ebaums world, blah blah blah.

So yeah, as I said, I've posted it twice before but people are idiots (and you apparently were looking to be a douche yourself in this thread) so I removed them

lol... owned
oh yes I was 'pwned' horribly :rolleyes:

Wow, Nubius. They're out to get you. :p

Let me go stock up on cheese and steal a monkey from the zoo, and then I'll be ready to sit and enjoy the show.

Wow, Nubius. They're out to get you.
yeah....well whatcha gonna do....can't say I'd expect maturity from a kid like DJ-Chris.....and to think I believe he was the one who said I did nothing but put people down...psht, all I ever see him do anymore is belittle people.....thas right...they are all getting sucked into the Nubios-Syndrome

leave me alone >.< iv had waaay too much redbull to care what i say... lol (redbull affects me alot) O_O

<--- currently having the 2nd day off from work due to illness.
uzi9mm said:
Brianpeppers.jpg
This guy looks at good as I am currently feeling right now
(coff coff coff. Sneeze. blows nose)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom