Post A Pic Of Your Desktop.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
preet2u said:
Here are mine .. I reduced the size so i can fit it in here ..Click on them to view in full size
[sexy supermodelness here]
What is all that cool stuff you have...? The Mac lookin thing at the bottom, the control panel thing on the right.. where did you get all that?

I have the following

Firstly, my iPAQ 1910
moon.gif

Since my main computer and spare computer are close side by side, I have the following desktops

MAIN COMPUTER :-
100.jpg

2ND COMPUTER :-
013.jpg

And after screwing around with FACE WIZARD on main computer, I have the following pic showing up at I boot up my MAIN COMPUTER.
face.jpg

:D

I got so many PM's askin' me 'bout the icons on my desktop etc.. I thought ..i rather post it here than answer each one individually

I'm using Litestep as a shell ... the icons are all from Deviantart U can find themes there too ...Another place for themes would be LSSkins
This theme... made it myself ..i based it of a talsiman theme ..
See some more of my ScreenShots

I've been using Litestep ... from as long as i can remember ... n' the new builds are pretty damn stable ... no crashes at all ... I think explorer crashes more often then LS ;)

A final word of caution ... don't use a whole bundle of modules .. 'coz just one buggy one causes a crash .. this why people thik LS is unstable .. Use the right ones ..n' it will never crash :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom