post fluctuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter.Cort

TF's First Dry Ice User!
so i've noticed in my time that i've been here, that there are clearly a few times during the day that posting is very much increased, and times when it's really low and dull. as you can tell i'm extremely sleep deprived which is clearly why im posting this...

but here's what i have noticed since i'm basically on tech forums 24/7.

All times are EST

High Post Times:
1-3 PM -US kids get out of school/UK peeps are out of work
8-10 PM - US kids get out of dinner/work/UK peeps are going to bed
12-1 AM- US kids are getting ready to go to bed

Low Post Times:
3-6 PM
10:30-11:15PM
6-12 PM

ELABORATION TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dunno where our aussie crowd fits in....

lol, that because there are big oceans on each side of the US seperating us fromthe rest of the world.

Ya, I notice it too. People come home from work/school, etc. and Then chill on the internet for a bit. They get something done and in the evening jump back on to see what is up. Go to bed, rinse and repeat. ;)

I used to do that all the time. Then my computer became "vintage" now all I do is hang around the OT and gaming section.

I just don't leave my computer when I am at home.... I have no life.

I just don't leave my computer when I am at home.... I have no life.

Same here, Chris lol. I was even worse 2 summers ago, though... I didn't get out much, and whenever I did, my friends "acted" shocked that I was actually outside xD. I've gotten better about that though heh.

But yeah, I've noticed that too, PeterCourt. I'll occasionally get on during school or work when its a slow day though, to pass the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom