Post Counts are Stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

tavilach

In Runtime
Unlike some people who enjoy racking up their post counts, I constantly wish for my post count to be lower, so that I feel like less of a loser...

Today my wish was granted. My post count went from ~250 to ~40...I'm just kind of curious as to why...

I don't remember specifically acting like an idiot, though...

But anyway, thanks Super Mod or Admin! I feel like less of a loser already :D!

Edit: Come to think of it, could you guys lower it to 10? or 5? (I'm serious)

Edit #2: Hey wait a second! That's my sig! You stole my sig!

Edit #3: Oops, I have ~250 posts in a difference forum...*blush*

well, dont feel too bad man. I have only 50 here, but 700 on one forum and over 1500 on another.

and yes, forums fill that spot under my life reserved for "social". Social things are hard to come by, but I get out pretty often- dont get me wrong there. I just enjoy forums and posting about things that interest me.

yeah, i dont think i b able to survive work with out this forum...and a HELL OF A LOT OF COFFEE :0

The max. I ever achieved was ~3500 posts at another forum, though that forum sees about 2000+ new posts per day.

I've got over 4k non-spam posts at bf42.com. Post count doesn't mean anything, but it lets you know who's been around the community for a while. I'm an administrator over there, so I'm posting to close threads and whatnot.

As far as your post count ever going down, if the admin's decide to clean up the forum and delete the really old threads you would loose posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom