• No, keep looking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Larry has been looking for a new skin for Tech-Forums. The original intention was to find several and let the members vote on which one to go with. Well, there are not as many good skins for vB as was thought, at least not whole entire packages. But he did find one that stuck out.

Look at the skin and vote for it or against it. If we go with it, it will be how Tech-Forums will look, as Larry wants to use one main skin to keep everything working like it should. He will probably tweak it some to fit our needs, but the skin would mainly look like when it shown.

Twisted Dark

It's a nice skin but I think if the green was changed to a light blue it would look even better.

What are you doing up so early anyway mate? I'm just heading to bed...

I voted Yes.

I think its too dark perhaps if you changed the colour scheme to the current one for the site and kept all the shiny modern bits it would look great.

I am voting no as I am happier with the current theme then the all black that twisted darm is by default

Trotter!!! Tech-Forums is like perfect how it is now lol. Changing the skin is not really worth it IMO.

I vote FOR the change, the black is easier on my eyes.

But i dont like the green circle things...

(this is actually the exact same skin im using for my CS:S community forums. you guys should be happy with it)

The way this forum is laid out is so simple and spacious. Which is probably why it attracts so many people. It would be kind of counter productive to go with a skin that looks like every other forum. Tech-forums doesn't even feel like a forums. It feels more like a message board.

i have to agree with saxon on this one....the default kinda hurts my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom