Possible to get an IT Security section?

Reapt

In Runtime
Possible to get an IT security section added? No big deal if not. Just don't really see an area to post things like this.

Not for just virus's and malware...

But like networking architectures, port authority, network fault tolerances, Firewalls, IDS's, IPS's, Bridging Firewalls, protocol security, IPtables, DDoS mitigation, etc...

Just a thought. Like I said no big deal if not. Just sounds like a cool section to have or be in :D

Tbh we probably don't have enough people who'd post in those areas to warrant creating sections specifically for them; the security and networking sections are both a bit broader in terms of content they cover, but look at the number of posts in those larger areas :/ I'd love more network gurus here :(

Tbh we probably don't have enough people who'd post in those areas to warrant creating sections specifically for them; the security and networking sections are both a bit broader in terms of content they cover, but look at the number of posts in those larger areas :/ I'd love more network gurus here :(

Seems like no one is ever interested in networking :/. I figured the security aspect of it would attract more people, but I guess not :(

I'm CCIE and CCNP certified, didn't you know ?

Back
Top Bottom