is it possible to get a concusion from head bagging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
well i whent to a show saturday nigth was awsome i did alto of head bangign and i whent preaty all out, byt the last band i just couldnt help but go on because they where so amazing it actually hurt tho. i was also very dissy. i started at like 7 and finished at around 12. for the last 2 days ive had a spliting head ache and if i move to quick i get a head rush. ive also got muscle pains in my neck like as if i had a long work out which im sure it was, finaly i havent had much of an apetite each time i eat i feel sick. could i have a concusion? like just shaking my head hurt my brain by the end of the night.

i cant go to the doctors either as it costs money as i dotn have my citisenship atm, but my dad has to aply for it as he is canadian born so i automaticaly get it. alltho i oculd talk ot my dad about it he was a boxer.

I think it's not a concussion I think more likely you have just made your brain swell a little, take some headex an if you don't feel better after a day or so go see a doctor.

Is your poop normal colored? Is it a bit purple-ish?

dont know havent been payign attention. and preacher i did warm up i do headbang just it was my first time at a show and i whet preat crazy as i had my mohawk down. my dad says its probably just a minor case of wiplash and i should just be carefull for the next week.

i don't know...you might suffocate if you "headbagged" too much >_<

Guys hate to be the bearer of bad news. But ever wonder why there is such a thing called Shaken Baby Syndrome?

Shaken Baby Syndrome-Topic Overview

Head Banging is this on a adult level basically. The brain can be thrown around in your head and the impact from it being thrust forward and backward with ti impacting your skull can cause some serious stuff.

Like Saxon said it could be brain swelling, it could be whip lash. It could be many things. If it persists i would definitely go see a doctor. Not saying you cause brain damage like what can happen to a infant. But without a doubt it could be something serious as well. If you do have swelling and it continues it could do something major.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom