is it possible to get a concusion from head bagging?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds similar to when i fell fore-head first onto a concrete slab for 2 meters up (Freerunning = Fail) Very similar symptoms to you poizen, dizzyness and headache's. Lasted a week or so and all cleared up after that - suffice to say i never tried to flip off a house again..

So yeh, probably just mashed up your brain a little - the brain's a remarkable thing, It repairs it's self very well the majority of the time, just give it a few weeks or months. Heck people have knifes and hammers and bullets through and onto there brains and after abit of therapy there fine. I wouldn't worry too much - unless you caused massive trauma to the brain, in which case you would usually be in a coma with internal bleeding in the brain and you would certainly know about that if u did.

I've had them before... It's not serious probably a bruise on thee brain, but just be careful for a while... It'll go away.

So, if you fathers Cdn, you should/are covered by OHIP... Or even your school nurse/dr.

i dont have ohip they said i cant get it until my dad prooces im a citizen
and hes a horrible procrastinator

i fell going up the staris and got a litle shaken up 15 intus ago and the head ache is back mainly on the left side of my head from the front all the way back down to my enck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom