Is it possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally left some files on my drive from the vnc viewer that I was using.

They couldn't really do anything but give me saturday school for it because I didn't download the viewer, I got it from one of the computers in one of my other classes. All they got me for was attempting to gain higher access than the one given to you by theschool system.

Then a couple of months later I got caught using anonymous proxies to bypass Fortiguard(the web filter). The reason I got caught doing that was because one of the guys I taught how to use them got caught and ratted on me.

Originally posted by: pradagal5
Is there any way to find out? Like in ur history or registry or something!?! Ive been trying to figure this whole thing out.. and I'm totally clueless!!

They can check anything you can check because they can take over your computer and navigate your hdd.

Strange you could use anonymous proxies to bypass there webfilter, our school system is set up to where you can only use one proxie, and any others are completly blocked some how, **** I had to figure out the proxie IE was using so I could configure FireFox to get online there.... The school hates firefox yet the STLP teacher loves it and allways asks his students in his class to use it. And today I learned that at the state level they blocked MP3s from the state network..... Kinda sucks because most our schools Multimedia music files that where online can't be access anymore..... Heard there also trying to block all the sites that they don't think kids should be going to, such as this one, and others..... kinda stupid aint it?

Me and my friend use those proxie things to get around the filter. But the tech dudes only block the individual proxy site so aslong as we have more they really cant block all of em. But yea we had a network message sending program. One day we set it to send to the entire domain, including principals and office. Then my friend wrote "hi my name is *boy from skool*, my titties are soooo big." thats wen we got caught :(

MSN Messenger has something like that. You can view/control the other person's computer. Only thing is, the other person has to accept it from you, so you can't really do it with-out them knowing. I use it to help my friends with different stuff, and then, when they're not looking I screw around with stuff (open random programs, typing stuff into notepad while they're away for them to come back and not know where it came form, that kinda stuff). I love it when they think it's closed, when you're really sitting there watching them:D

RadRacer said:
MSN Messenger has something like that. You can view/control the other person's computer. Only thing is, the other person has to accept it from you, so you can't really do it with-out them knowing. I use it to help my friends with different stuff, and then, when they're not looking I screw around with stuff (open random programs, typing stuff into notepad while they're away for them to come back and not know where it came form, that kinda stuff). I love it when they think it's closed, when you're really sitting there watching them:D

wait r u serious msn messenger can do that??? like what happens they can move the mouse on your screen and you can just sit there and watch them like do something on your computer?? how does that work thats frickin awesome show me how to do that with msn i use aim but ill switch to msn if it can do that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom