Is it possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there is, there are several programs that once somehow installed on one pc will grant others the ability to access yours and let you see what your doing and it will let them work on that machine from a remote location. Programs such as VNC allow this. My school has the client installed on every computer in the school and a password on each client is different there.

I have never gotten that to work...

last time I tried, it just opened a messenger window with the person I was trying to help...

pcanywhere i think norton makes it not sure but my mom uses it to get files from her work at home.

pradagal5 said:
Yeah I knew that was possible since Ive seen someone do that before.. but is there an actual way for them to watch what Im doing on my computer from another computer? Or view what Ive been doing? As far as Internet..

Yes it's called a packet sniffer. You can very easily watch what someone is doing over the net without them ever knowing :)

I've seen Windows XP Assistance thing working before...strangest thing on earth. You can sit there any watch the other persons computer and then intefere with it...like move the mouse around and click on things. Strange stuff.

Yea, the IT guy at my school was fixing all the computers from his one computer. i went up to one he was fixing and started like closing all the apps and stuff. then he went into notepad and told me to go away.

I messed with VNC about a year ago. They have it installed on the principals computer at my school for tech support. The thing is they don't use tight VNC so you can bruteforce the passwords and bang you can change your grades. Too bad I got caught cause I was careless, it would have been a great business oportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom