poor service in the UK -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
and will that work oreo? and it isnt me dealing with the monitor since im only 14, its my mum and i want the least hastle for her, if i get a new monitor without having to go into the shop saying we want our money back or a new monitor ill be happy, just to save my mum the hastle tbh..

no offense here but im sure that was a while back and things was different :D, but id be happy to just get my monitor back and not ask for my money back, but if it comes down to it i will get my money back and buy another monitor else where.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone, been very helpful.

He's 17, not long ago.

Your 14, so what ? I'm 15 and i did the same. They just walked off, i browsed the shop - they came to shutting time and they couldn't shut because i was still in the shop, i refused to move untill they gave me my money - they gave me it, and i left.

Lol, i could do that, but then id need to wait longer to get a new monitor, and id rather just get my monitor back and not have to deal with them again, and then if anything goes wrong with that monitor i will ask for my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom