Poll of opions: Where are you posting from/ how clean is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my desk at home, in a comfortable chair....... I'm kind of a neat-freak, though. I was once told that I had one of the tidiest-kept rooms in my apartment complex.

We call it the junk room.

My computer is in a very small bedroom that was added on to our house somewhere in the 60's (6.5' x 12'). Since the house has no closets, we converted half of the room into closet space (closet organizers mounted on the walls. My computer is in the other half.

It's pretty disorganized right now. I've got an ancient laptop that I was cleaning up (Sharp PC-3030) for a lady at work sitting on my desk. My mom's Dell Dimension 2400 is sitting in the floor next to the desk, with a 15" eMachime's monitor, a keyboard, a ball mouse, and a couple of boxes (router box and hard drive box) on top of it.

When I get to post on here while at work, I'm in the breakroom, so it's pretty clean.

FireFox said:
it's a organized mess.
RockyZ said:
I guess its a average teenage male's room?

Remember kids -

A is used when followed by a word starting with a consonant sound.

An is used when followed by a word starting with a vowel sound, or a word starting with an H that is directly followed by a vowel sound.

I bought him a watch.
I bought him an expensive watch.
I saw an eagle.
I saw a bald eagle.
It is an historical statue.
It is a boring history class.

Hurray!!! I hate it when people use "A" where an "AN" is supposed to be.

As for my room, it's tiny and messy, my pc desk isn't exactly cluttered but it doesn't exactly have room for more stuff, the keyboard, mouse, speakers and monitor (being a CRT) take up the entire desk pretty much. My floor is covered with wires, power, phone line, router cable etc, 2 stacks of pc, gaming and tech related magazines each stacked a foot high surrounded by various computer parts boxes, i.e. PSU box and Video Card box, 2 cases of blank DVDs stacked beside my tv along with my cordless phone, cell phone, digital camera, UBS to PS/2 converters, a small baggy filled with extra mobo screws and stands and a file filled with receipts for my computer parts, my dresser is covered with a stack of gaming and tech magazines and clean clothes, my tv has a stack of anime DVDs on it, my stereo is covered with video games and my iRiver mp3 player and an emergency latern, my night stand is covered with remotes, satellite/tv, vcr, xbox and stereo remote, the box between my bed and nightstand is slam full of old GameInformers (my subscription ended a few years ago) and on top of the box is the base/charger for my other cordless phone and under my bed is tons of old boxes from various things I have bought over the past. so all in all, my room's pretty messy.

Uh right now? I'm in bed with a laptop

Edit: Umm, not how that ^ sounds ya know, its just that its atleast 1.5m to my desk and i'm far too lazy for that.

Oops, shouldn't have posted that when the keyboard was on the floor =P

I was cleaning out the room, see. I assumed that half of you guys would have a brilliantly clean area, for maximised ... speed, I guess =p.

and the other half would have no idea what their surroundings looked like, haha. I fall into the latter category ^_^.

The title shoulda read "poll of opinions: Where are you posting from, and how clean is the area you are posting from?", I guess.

I also should have said this: People assume polls are things with options, but there were far too many factors to force you to pick something closest to what you are experiencing ;D.

I'm posting from a closet under the stairs by the way. It's kinda cramped, but utilises space perfectly o_0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom