Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opera

• Safari

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOPS i voted for IE, I use firefox 3.0. Anyway I would like to add that IE7 is probably the most used world wide.

[EDIT: fixed it for ya. ;)]

Actually, from what I've read, IE6 still holds like a quarter of the market; I'm guessing it's people who don't know or don't care to update it.

Anyway, I've used Firefox right before version 2 came out and I've been using it since. I've used IE7 which is a major improvement from IE6 but still didn't like it.

I was tempted to say IE6 as for the reason you said. A lot of internet users don't know or as you said cant be asked to update it, to them having the latest software probably dosn't really matter. At my school some machines are still on IE6 despite them having C2D CPUS :p

And thanks Trotter.

I'm absolutely shocked at how low the number of google chrome users is. i was a de hard ff fan but google has won my heart with chrome. sure its missing addons, theyll come.

FF3. The internet sucks these days with out Adblock+ (with filters), no script, cs lite, greesemonkey, flashblock, active stop, Dictionary and reload every.

I tried Opera once. Middle click did weird things other than scroll and tab links...

Actually, from what I've read, IE6 still holds like a quarter of the market; I'm guessing it's people who don't know or don't care to update it.

And there are some people that just don't like IE7.
I much rather have IE6 over IE7. Don't have that choice with vista.
However i have had some requests from people to remove IE7 from there computer system (hahaha yeah right, easier said than done.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom