Police find 8 Ohio kids locked in cages

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol speak of the devil...i just now saw it in the news and they said charges are pending....so thier still investigating

I can just imagine the 14 year old kid saying..."What? Isn't it normal for your parents to lock you in little cages at night?" A 14 year old in a 3 by 3 wooden cage....sad.

BTW, Nubius, what does your sig say? My Japanese sucks.

BTW, Nubius, what does your sig say? My Japanese sucks.
lol you know I forgot haha....I made it back when I very first learned how to install the japanese language pack and I believe I was trying something like demon god..

I did something to the effect of 'Oni Kamisama' or 'Kamisama oni' or something like that.

The first symbol is definitely 'oni' as I just typed it out in hiragan in notepad to make sure...the third symbol is one of two thats created when writing 'kamisama' so I think it's something like 'Oni no kamisama'

God of demon, demon god, something to that effect :p

::tosses naruto kunais in the cage:: Go get em gaara!

::SLAM!::
psh I think I'm gonna buy one from that site, I gotta email them and get the details first, your plan won't work on me BAKA

throw in the Zangetsu and it's a different story though :p

I thought you already did order one from that site...

::tosses in zangetsu::

Go get it!

Once you're in POOF! It's actually a twig MUAHAHAHAHA

Sweet! A Zangetsu that turns into a twig! How deceiving! Next gaara shall master bankai!

lol haven't gotten around to it, I've been talking to whoever replies to my emails and they seem pretty cool, I think I'll order one next week and then I'll steal my friends shurikens and then I'll be ready to assasinate some BAKAs

I'll get that zangetsu somehow, and then after killing you with my kunai/shurikens I'll cut up your soul cause I just know you're hollow material :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom