Po-Po-Five-O's using CHARGERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little pricey for any kind of fleet car, but decently faster and better handling than Crown Vics. The nice thing about Chargers (like Impalas and CVs) is their size for things like the PIT maneuver:D

Trotter said:
Sweeeeeeeeet.

I'm still a Ford man, but I like that one.

Unfortunately, most law enforcement around here seem to turning to the Chevy Impala...

The only reason they are turning to the Impala is cause the Crown Vic's tend to catch on fire ;) Ford has so many law suit's against them right now it's not funny,Just about 3/4's of the suit's are from police agency's due to the Crown Vic.

Yea, fords have something wrong that involves the master cylinder and ABS designs, there is an electrical plate that fails after awhile and will set the brake fluid on fire, that can cause an engine fire... Very dangerous and the federal government has been investigating them for some time but they say the blame is from another company that produces the parts they use in there brake systems.

Looks like the ricer street races are in for it around here lol. Glad im outa that stuff. I would NOT wanna try and out run one of those, even though i can do faster than 147 i cant do it w/ turns like i would in Most Wanted. Just dosent work that way.

Take them on the back roads where I live, either you lose them in a turn with them wrecking, or everyone wrecks. No way will they get to top speed with these turns and short *** stretchs that are no more than 60 foot with sharp 90 degree left and right turns, it will all require skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom