pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliasaid

Fully Optimized
hello people,

been away from TF for like a year, and i come to find only one pm, and its from a banned member inviting/spamming to join their forums. c'mon people, i must've left some sort of impression...

nubius, all those fun times we had together, does that not mean anything?! trotter, all those threats of me getting banned, not ring a bell? dmo, the countless times you've editted my posts - did that not affect enough to notice my absence and send me a pm?!?!?! and that jewish kid, i forget his name, yolah or yohna, how could he forget me?

well, its all good people. the important thing is i'm back.. but unfortunately the computer world is upside down now, with all sorts of chips and boards out i don't know where up is. i will however continue giving advice, bad advice at first, and as my knowledge of the computer world gets better, hopefully my advice will get better as well.

cheers people.

welcome back.

Probably most people that remember you aren't here anymore or got banned (nubius). I vaguely remember the name, but nothing more. No offense, but thats the truth! haha

again, welcome back!

i went on vacation for almost 2 months...came back to that banned spammer

lol :D

wouldn't mind if nobody knew or cared about me...anon world after all ;)

thanks people!

as for my computer being empty, it is! i bought parts for it last summer and i still haven't installed them!!! lol.. and its still in pieces.... i'll get around to it soon enough. i even bought some parts used online and i haven't evne tested them out yet... bad idea.. yes! yes its a risk.. but oh well... hopefully all the parts will work. i'll update once i become a regular again on TF... but that doesn't look like it'll happen till like a month or so. it woulda been such a pimped comp last summer, but its probably slow now compared to all the stuff intel has out.... (and i'm sure amd as well..).. but i have no idea what exactly... anyways..

try to get nubius unbanned so he can help me out. he's always so very helpful; but ban him again afterwards. i'll draw him into another political/religious debate and have him lose his cool. i've studied it well. commence with the plan!!!

as for crysalis, i remember YOUR name! you're always loungin' in the sound section with ericB.

anways, nice to be back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom