Plz Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
K i need some help with an assignment the assignment
is a game but all i need is the questions the question have to be on algerbra they have to have answer aswell i only need 50 and dont make them too hard im in yr8 so they dont have to be really hard it would be great if anyone could help thx and i cant wait for the replys

Could some body who has drunk a little less coffee please explain this again to me.

k i need some help. Im doin a assignment in maths on algerbra
and i need some question to do with algerbra dont make them to hard cause im only in yr8. I only need 50 questions so could you help. Was that clearer anough for everyone.

HardKore{Killa} said:
k i need some help. Im doin a assignment in maths on algerbra
and i need some question to do with algerbra dont make them to hard cause im only in yr8. I only need 50 questions so could you help. Was that clearer anough for everyone.

ODD asignment.

Do do you need just the questions, or do you need the questions with the answers?

I remember my VegiMath's Teacher giving me this assignment, but she wanted answers to go along with everything.

Eg. A * B = AB

YEAR 9 MATHS....... SHUDDER!!!

ohh you want an equation...

You know.... I had enough of quadratic equations and matrices while I was in school... I can't even remember what they look like...:(

i gradded a year ago and i cant remember Gr12 mathj for the life of me.........shows you what the canadian education system is like :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom