Pluto isn't a Planet. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it how people just go out of their way to be annoying. You must be greatly satisfied with your existance.

Nubius said:
I love it how people just go out of their way to be annoying. You must be greatly satisfied with your existance.

I love how you think you can end something just because you don't like it. You must be greatly satisfied with your existance also.

I say great. Now there can be a standard definition for a planet. If that definition was to be stretched so that Pluto could be considered a planet for historical reasons, than there are a lot of more recently discovered bodies orbiting the sun that we'd have to call "planets". The way I understand it, it's either 8 planets; many, many, many more planets than we've discovered yet; or 8 planets that fit a definition, and one more that's not actuallly a planet, but is still called one because it used to be considered such.

the process of science is ongoing.
it's good to see people are actively clarifying things, to make sure that our understanding is concise.

because if science isn't concise, then a lot of things get misinterpreted

I love how you think you can end something just because you don't like it. You must be greatly satisfied with your existance also.
I never claimed it would end anything. Stop being stupid, it's not a difficult thing to understand.

are planets for sale? I would liek to buy a solar system or two... they are cheat right? I mean, there are so many... to go around. What will 25 cents get me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom