Please Help! Science Nerds Needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawizhacker

Daemon Poster
Hey, i'm in a bit of crud, my dad is out of town right now, and my mom is away on a holiday, i need some help, i would ask some friends or something, but it's like very late here, IF any one wouldn't mind helping me out.

I'm haveing some trouble understanding how the periodic table works, like for example i have a chart that shows me:

Element MASS # AUTomic # Protons Neutrons Symbol
Copper 64 ? ? ? ?
? ? 14 ? 15 ?
? ? ? 70 103 ?

So far i have figuired out...

Element MASS # AUTomic # Protons Neutrons Symbol
Copper 64 29 ? ? Cu
Silicon 18 14 ? 15 Si
Ytterbium 173 70 70 103 YB

Like im totaly lost on how to get the protons and neutrons, and i kind of get the mass # and automic #.

If any one out there kind of smart, can tell me how to solve this... I have a test tomorow and i was sick for the last 2 weeks and didn't learn this stuff...

IF you can help me out, then i can arange to talk to you on msn through a mic.

THX Yolkz, that part of science wasn't my strongest one, i did the online test i got 100% w00t! Internet, is there anything it can't do...

Well thx anyways... if i have any more questions i'll ask you.
Your a life saver.

High-energy electrons are________.
When a nuclei of a certain element releases radiation we call it______.

POSSIABLE:
Spectrum
Electromagnetic
Radioactive
Beta Particales

Which one is it???

well, this isn't cheating, this is a pre-test, it don't count for m arks but it helps me study, ive answeared as much as my intelect allows me in this field now im just clearing and varifing my unknowns and mistakes...

Also dont consider me a science geek. I actually have this girl do my chem homework in Algebra since my algebra teacher got suspended and the subs have no idea what to do. For example we watched the simpsons in Algebra today.

I have never missed 2 weeks of class before... my gpa is 4.6+ never gotten under 94% in math in my life. So no i haven't used the internet before.

And yes, P.P. Mguire cheating is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom