Please help: missing child of member

Status
Not open for further replies.
my prayers go out to you and your family.

I'm a moderator of superhonda.com so I'll post it up there as well so it gets some more traffic.

UPDATE: She spoke to the pastor last night on the phone, she's safe and OK. I don't know if one of her friends arranged it or how it came about. He is going to see her today and try to get her to come home. She took off with the boyfriend and and it may have been a case of teenagers just trying to be rebellious and crap. Not sure what all was said last night and not sure what will happen today. Thanks to everybody for the support and help.

UPDATE: She spoke to the pastor last night on the phone, she's safe and OK. I don't know if one of her friends arranged it or how it came about. He is going to see her today and try to get her to come home. She took off with the boyfriend and and it may have been a case of teenagers just trying to be rebellious and crap. Not sure what all was said last night and not sure what will happen today. Thanks to everybody for the support and help.

glad to hear she's ok. tell her wtf she upset the intarwebz0rz! I was QUITe a rebellious teen but I chilled out in the end.... have faith...sounds like she has it :)

thank heavens above she is okay..............i can not image what you and your family have gone thru. I hope she comes home soon.
I have 2 boys and 1 girl and my heart goes out to you and your family.

UPDATE part 2: She doesn't want to come home. She is kind of in "church custody" at this time. She is going to a Baptist kids group facility next week. Maybe she will get what she needs there. I can only hope. She did give me a big hug and tell me she loved me though and she was crying a lot. Thanks for the prayers everybody.

hey man I am just glad she is home safe! what was the reason she left home any way? is she planing to come home eventually?

hey man I am just glad she is home safe! what was the reason she left home any way? is she planing to come home eventually?

She said: "I can't live here with these rules because they are uhh...crap"

Because I want her to be responsible for her actions and her decisions. Because I have rules against lying and stealing and not knowing where she is.
Because I think some of her friends are not friends at all. Some of which I wouldn't let come to the house anymore because they were stealing stuff from my neighbor's yard.
Because I expect her to do chores like vacuum her room once a week or empty the dishwasher.
Because I don't reward bad behavior.
Because I make her earn her "freedom".
Because with freedom comes responsibilty.
Because not trying is unacceptable. I have told all my kids that I do not expect perfection, I expect effort. If you give something your all, and fail, I have no problem with that. If you fail because you simply didn't try or didn't care, I have a problem with that.

Because I'm a dad.

And I don't know if she will come home. The youth villiage will send her to school if she goes there to stay. She will graduate high school there and if she does well and wants to go to college, they will send her to college and pay for it. If she can get her head out of her rectum she can have a very bright future. It's up to her. I just want what's best for my daughter, whatever it takes. If that means I only see her on weekends, so be it. If that means I don't get to see her at all, I'll have to learn to live with that too.

Thank you for clearing that up, As far as I can see you asked nothing out order and you are fully justified in asking them. I just hope you manage to start talking to her again and sought things out.

Sorry if it semed nosy I was just wondering what caused it sorry if I was inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom