Please help: missing child of member

Status
Not open for further replies.

superdave1984

Repeat Offender
I am posting this here because I want some help. These are pictures of missing teenagers. One of which is my 16 yr old daughter. She's the blonde. The guy believe it or not is her 19 yr old boyfriend and it's the same guy in each picture. Last seen in northwest Tennessee/southwest Kentucky. Missing since Saturday night 6/23. If you see them, please call the Union City police department 731-885-1515.

Hope the thumbs work when you click em and thanks folks.
Edit: added the missing since part because Law asked. Missing since 6/23

re-edit: Thought it might be good to give a better description. She's 5'5" 115-120 lbs, blonde hair blue eyes, no tats, no piercings. Possibly in the Paducah, KY area has been rumored.

re-re edit: Their names are Jessica Barnes and Mike Boyd. Sorry but I just am not thinking clearly.

Re: missing

I hope they are safe, my prayers goes out to you and your family. How long have they been missing?

Re: missing

I've got a daughter of my own, so I have an idea of what you are going through, my friend. I am praying for them... and for you and the rest of your family.

Hope you find her safe and well, I really really do feel sorry for all the stress you and the rest of you family must be suffering right now.

Hope you find soon.

Holy crap...I also have a daughter and my prayers go out for you and them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom