Please do not forget Today is Mother's day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoExtreme

In Runtime
Please do not forget today is mother's day.Call up your mother or go over to her and give her a big hug and say that you love her and appreciate her to no end.Yes, mothers can be a bear,belive me I know,but watch a mother go through labor and you will have new found respect for her.Your mother is one of the only people that will be there for you no matter what.My mother is my best friend and a great mother at the same time.She takes care of my little girl why I go to college at night and is happy as can be in helping me.She has been there through the thickest of times and the thinnest.So please show your mother the same care and love she shows you today.

lol... i cant rele talk to my parents..... its akward when anything that has tto do with sex or summin... and i just found out my 15 year old cousin had a kid.... ????

Static_11 said:
lol... i cant rele talk to my parents..... its akward when anything that has tto do with sex or summin... and i just found out my 15 year old cousin had a kid.... ????

what does that have to do with mothers day?

Umm:up: :up: not sure :rolleyes: Maybe that is why he can not talk to them because they do not understand were he is comming from :p

NeoExtreme said:
Umm:up: :up: not sure :rolleyes: Maybe that is why he can not talk to them because they do not understand were he is comming from :p

Nor can they possibly be expected to understand what he is saying..

Anyways, yea I sure wouldn't want to forget this tremendous coroprately driven holiday :rolleyes: Yea I called my mom and shit, but this "holiday" is a f'ing joke.

Static_11 said:

Your parents keep talking sex to you?

no.... i mean it would be... lol... they never have said nething... lol never got "the talk" from then.....

and... i have no flipping idea how i got this....

Originally posted by Static_11

lol...sry im just RELE tired....

Total Immortal said:

Anyways, yea I sure wouldn't want to forget this tremendous coroprately driven holiday :rolleyes: Yea I called my mom and shit, but this "holiday" is a f'ing joke.

True....its one thing to have a day for honoring mothers, but Mother's Day is for the economy, and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom