Playing Highschool Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about 200, and have been since around junior year. I played mostly Guard on offense and D-end on deffense. I was a big switcheroo guy though. Coach knew I was smart, but not terribly athletic. I got a lot of playing time because I was the fill in guy for anyone taking a drive off.

Ryan

Re: Re: Re: Playing Highschool Football

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
Great point right there. Those pads are HIGH IMPACT plastic. They're not there for nothing. Don't be afraid to lay into someone hard. It doesn't hurt to hit someone. You get to decide how it happens. It tends to sting a little when you GET hit.

Ryan

Didn't help our football team lol

I think over half the people got injuries in practices... But they actually do have people smaller than me on the football team. I am 137 lbs.

Re: Re: Playing Highschool Football

hmmm, getting my bones broken in two places or playing half-life 2 all day, on my ***.
well... wait no,
going with HL2 :D
i dont even like sport games, they make me feel like I have to play for real, and I'm much to lazy. the most athletic thing i did today was getting shot at with a nerf gun wile eating chetos.
---------------------
Flanker said:
Then I suggest you learn how to play.
good advice

p0werslave said:
That's not much help, you can't just learn how to play.

I'm all for him joining the team, getting involved outside of computers, and trying new things, but if he's never played before, I daresay that he could use some practice. Do you even know the rules?

i learned football thru NFL Quaterback Club 99...

To bad they dont have "Curling 2006" or something like that...
Curling is a REAL mans sport....

Not.....

Flanker said:
I'm all for him joining the team, getting involved outside of computers, and trying new things, but if he's never played before, I daresay that he could use some practice. Do you even know the rules?

Are you asking me if I know the rules?

If so, yes I do, I've played before. It's really hard to practice outside of the season, because you needs pads and a team, which isn't the easiest thing to get together.

Yeah I know how to play football, just never played it on a team or anything like that sort.

I'm 6 feet tall, 210 pounds. I work out everyday, strength train 3 times a week, cardio 2 times.

septoid2 said:
Yeah I know how to play football, just never played it on a team or anything like that sort.

I'm 6 feet tall, 210 pounds. I work out everyday, strength train 3 times a week, cardio 2 times.

I think your suited for a inside linebacker or defensive lineman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom