Player of America's Army used in-games techniques in a rescue situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha, i played americas army......
81 honor account

look at me, the freakin game worked on my *** im in the army now!
Now I have a cool little green star next to my name whenever i play :eek:oh:

i was a recruiters wet dream.

But still... I give props to the dude that did that. Most people don't have a sense of "helping others out type attitude" these days.

Active? Ive been guard for 2 years, facing possible deployment to the sandbox. Being artillery doesnt help, either.

No... if you try your best to save someone and they die... it is not your fault... there are laws out that stop you from being prosecuted if your on the scene and trying to help... I doubt very much this guy would of said outloud "damit, i could of sworn that video game would of saved this guy" if one of them died also. And, i dont think he got lucky, seeing how he evaluated the situation like he did.

But ya... if my world suddendly turns into an fps, my cs:s training will really help me... i just gotta remember not to push my spots when im counter terriost and use my mic to communicate with my teammates. And if i'm t side praise allah?

You can only not get prosecuted if you are registered CPR, or other kinds of certifications. In this guys case, since he didn't have any real certification (not including the video games certification) so if he had messed up and it rusulted in one of those people's death, he would be sued.

Active? Ive been guard for 2 years, facing possible deployment to the sandbox. Being artillery doesnt help, either.

Active duty, im stationed in Fort Lewis, WA.

I am also field artillery. 13M (Multiple Launch Rocket Systems Crewmember)
We have a deployment forecast of September 2009 to Iraq.

I do know that NG's deploy more often then active forces.
What is your MOS?

I'll take any of you on MOUT....that's my map. :)

But anywho....that's cool that he was smart enough to do that...I've sat through many first aid and medical classes and schools and all that jazz (but never long enough to actually get my first aid card, mind you :p )...it's good stuff to know. Most of the time, it's just common sense...none of their injuries were life threatening, thankfully...my biggest concern would've been the guy who lost his fingers....and him going into shock.

Active duty, im stationed in Fort Lewis, WA.

I am also field artillery. 13M (Multiple Launch Rocket Systems Crewmember)
We have a deployment forecast of September 2009 to Iraq.

I do know that NG's deploy more often then active forces.
What is your MOS?

Redlegs!! 13P, i send the fire mission to you man. Yeah its pretty hectic, the unit i used to be with just came back, and they might go again in 09 also, attached to an infantry brigade.

So this one time because I play BF2 a lot, I was able to sneak into a high security military base in china and jack one of their Z-10 Attack Helicopters. Unfortunately for me some noob rammed me with an F35.

It was sweet though...
:)

i guess i am the only one who thought this was funny. pretty good one, havoc.
you smart *** lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom