Planatary Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to IAU AND NASA, it is. it's just a different classification of planet. And really guys, who here truely doubts that we need a REAL definition of planet? What the IAU is doing is good, it's a bit rusty and will need revisions, but know what? isn't that EVERYTHING in the tech biz? put it out there, then fix it afterwards. Pluto IS a planet, as defined by the National Aerospace and Science Association and the International Astrological Union. look at the list. 12 planets, INCLUDING Pluto. IT'S A PLANET! *no the earth is NOT flat, and zmatt, is there any definitive sources? wikipedia is not really all that trustworthy sorry bro

my gawd drizzt, your nuts, ur seriously nuts, and anyone that believe that the planet is indeed flat should be shot im affraid to say. Well i guess that your primitive mind can not comprehend what we are saying, because all you are doing is purposely arguing for no reason, just to argue. We have presented cold hard facts that pluto is not a planet, and anyone with half a brain would know that the planet is not flat.

Me, sir cyber, and chris are going to have a garden party and your not invited :)

The only people who shoot down Wikipedia are those who are proven wrong by it. That article quotes articles from reputable sources and the very institutions you are talking about. If that's not reliable enough for you then I don't know what is.

Several years ago CNN had a special on Wikipedia. Multiple independent studies have shown that it is more accurate and up to date than Encyclopedia Britannica.

if wikipedia was so reputable, why did several colleges, including harvard and duke, put out a study showing why it shouldn't be used. in fact, most colleges will NOT allow you to use wikipedia as a source for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom