Pirates vs. Samurai vs. Jedi vs. Ninja...;)

Which Next Gen-Counsle

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 3

• Nintendo Revolution

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
I can't wait to see how this turns out. Lets try to base this mostly around Videogame characters. :p For example:

Prince of Persia vs. Musashi (or Jube Yaggu) vs. Aniken Skywalker (or whatever) vs. Satori Hanzo (or Shinobi, Ninja Gaiden, Hiabusa, SubZero, Scorpion...):confused:

Who would be better? ;) :cool:

Ninja

Stars Wars is like this
starwarskidlegend.jpg

Thats retarded... Jedi aren't even real, and even if they were real it would be no contest, assuming that lightsabers can cut through anything, the Jedi would just be able to cut through the other's swords.

Definently Jedi. They could do some crazy crap, force push them then slice them in half with the lightsaber. Or force choke them. They could do a bunch of crap. Ninjas wouldn't even be able to sneak up on them because the Jedi can sense them.

Jedi:1
Everyone else:-1000

Jedi? duh, of course he would win.

How about gordon with a crow bar action against a jedi, GO GORDON!

bastards.

"When i move you move..."

BlueYetti13 said:
in this case....id go Jedi....they got the whole force thing going for them
Certain Ninjas (like the "Lin-Que" from Mortal Kombat) Can beat the holy hell out of any Jedi. Other Ninjas like Hiabusa can be alot more cleaver than Jedis in a sword fight. Jedis just G*yfully swing their swords with the power of their senses n' sh!t, while ninjas are known to simply dodge and stab. :beard:

Lightsabers can't cut through steel!! :rolleyes: :cool:

If lightsabers cant cut trhough steel then what do you call obiwan cutting through that door in a new hope? Oh and i would have to say jedi because they could sense the ninjas, grab them in mid-air w/ the force, and either cut them to death w/ a lightsaber or just strangle them w/ the force. No doubt jedi. and im not a star wars fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom