Picture of your pets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own a Siberians husky, a tabby cat, a west highland terrier, and a cockapoo :) (cockerspaniel/poodle Mix

COD2_fanatic said:
i stated above but, no its an actual rifle

Care to post more pictures of it? I really don't believe you. No one just leaves guns like that laying around, and carelessly posts pictures of it on the internet. Only people who want to pretend that they have a real gun because they think it makes them cool, or people who are just plain stupid. :rolleyes:

^ Amen thats why i questioned it, I do own a airsoft gun from a company called tokyo Marui who specialize in exact replicas of an mp5 i have had several people at my house and ex military at my house who have thought it was real, you got General owned

Care to post more pictures of it? I really don't believe you. No one just leaves guns like that laying around, and carelessly posts pictures of it on the internet. Only people who want to pretend that they have a real gun because they think it makes them cool, or people who are just plain stupid.
Indeed....

COD2_fanatic said:
i stated above but, no its an actual rifle
The General said:
Care to post more pictures of it? I really don't believe you. No one just leaves guns like that laying around, and carelessly posts pictures of it on the internet. Only people who want to pretend that they have a real gun because they think it makes them cool, or people who are just plain stupid. :rolleyes:
homerj14 said:
^ Amen thats why i questioned it, I do own a airsoft gun from a company called tokyo Marui who specialize in exact replicas of an mp5 i have had several people at my house and ex military at my house who have thought it was real, you got General owned

Real or Not Real is not the point.
I still think COD2_fanatic has issues to deal with if a harmless pic of a pet seems to have a gun just causally laying around in this part of the civilized world.

Good, now we've ruled out that you are lying. You must just be plain stupid.

I used to work at a gun store. Guns aren't some thing you just leave laying around, unless of course you're an idiot.

There's nothing wrong with having guns, or shooting them. I have two AR-15s and a few Glocks, but would I post pictures of them on an internet forum? No. And I most certainly would not leave one laying around my house, but maybe that's just because I care for the safety of others.

The General said:
You must just be plain stupid.

Theres no doubt about that, whats so big about a pic of a gun? i mean come on, i own like 8 of them (shotguns/rifles). Have some of you never seen a gun before or something?

But i NEVER leave them loaded, so they dont really pose much of a danger

COD2_fanatic said:
Theres no doubt about that, whats so big about a pic of a gun?

You don't just post pictures of guns on internet forums unless they are threads about guns. Carelessly posting a picture of your cat with a gun in on the bed doesn't make you cool. It doesn't make you hard. It makes you look stupid.

COD2_fanatic said:
i mean come on, i own like 8 of them (shotguns/rifles). Have some of you never seen a gun before or something?

Acting like it's not a big deal doesn't make you cool either.

COD2_fanatic said:
But i NEVER leave them loaded, so they dont really pose much of a danger

That doesn't matter. The number one rule of gun safety is to treat all guns as if they are loaded. Any responsible gun owner knows that, but then again, you've already proven yourself to be an irresponsible gun owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom