Pics from my Trip to Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conscripts are not exactly what you would call a army most of them haven't got the heart to fight like a professional soldier and sadly they are not normally trained as well. It's nice that they have some decent fighter interceptors though.

There main battle rifle is designed as a replacement for weaknesses in the M16, it's called the SAR 21 it's a bullpup rifle so it's ideal to give you maximum barrel lenght while keeping the weapon it's self short, it's got a basic optical sighting unit built into it. So it's more closely related to the Steyer AUG an like most NATO battle rifles it's in 5.56mm.

Ooo I love the bullpup on CS1.6 :). Meh I am still going to patriotic about my second nationality even though England would always come first. Fortunately I am only a resident not a Singaporean national so won't be conscripted just get to jump the queues at ports.

Do you go down there a few times a year or just once a year for a few months? Either way it's still cool.
Bullpups are nice rifles just a pain in the arse to reload when prone or if your left handed in the case of the SA80 fire it in the left hand bolt handle breaks your jaw, saw a few STABS do that an it's always ugly.

I go there most of the summer then use it as my base to island hop as my dad lives in Singapore. Its so cheap just to stay on a deserted malaysian/indonesian/thai island mid-week (approx £10 a night) then hop to another. I am water sports fanatic so love it.

Is it that cheep out there for a night for a decent place? What kind of water sports are we talking? diving (love to do that again) an any idea what the fishing is like out there.

krazy that looks like mad fun bro! I still think when you get a weekend off or something you should fly over to boston and thirdshift and i will meet up with you and we'll have a party!

2nqwtqf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom