Pics from my Trip to Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
So here it is.
Some of the pics from me in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)

It was an amazing trip overall...learnt a lot, met a lot of cool and different ppl.

Glad I have a cousin there, amazing time and will never forget.

IMG_3595.jpg

IMG_3607.jpg

IMG_3672.jpg

IMG_3677.jpg

on the cable cart up 7000ft, going to the theme park
IMG_3777.jpg

IMG_3780.jpg

IMG_3868.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3875.jpg

IMG_3964.jpg

--

cousin and his buddies
IMG_3973.jpg

the best china town i've been to so far
IMG_4090.jpg

me and the petronas

Next few pics were me at the club on Halloween night...
IMG_3625.jpg

IMG_3707.jpg

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3716.jpg

IMG_3721.jpg

IMG_3722.jpg

IMG_3726.jpg

IMG_3731.jpg

IMG_3737.jpg

hot as chik ffrom Kazakhstan
IMG_3740.jpg

IMG_3743.jpg

and then my last pic before leavin
IMG_4148.jpg

Yup, thats a lot of pics...although i got WAY more.
Well enjoy and thanks for lookin!

KL is awesome but I am singapore man myself as I live there for 3 months of the year. Singapore government paid the malaysians 10 million to build a highway from the bridges straight into KL, convenient how all the army bases are next to the bridges they can put tanks in KL within 4 hours.

Nice pic's mate, looks like you had a lot of fun out there.

KL is awesome but I am singapore man myself as I live there for 3 months of the year. Singapore government paid the malaysians 10 million to build a highway from the bridges straight into KL, convenient how all the army bases are next to the bridges they can put tanks in KL within 4 hours.

They use the PT 91 which is a updated form of the T72 back in the day it was a decent tank but now a days it's like wearing paper body armour it's just not gona help. Standard anti armour weapons carried by foot soldiers will turn it into a coffin on tracks the second one is used in a civilian area **** any commander who use's tanks in a urban area as anything other than a show of force is a little retarded in my book Tank's do not do well in urban areas the germans learnd that in WW2, an we learned that in bosnia. The only thing a tank is useful for in urban warfair is showing strenght and as a nice 45 ton road block.

They use the PT 91 which is a updated form of the T72 back in the day it was a decent tank but now a days it's like wearing paper body armour it's just not gona help. Standard anti armour weapons carried by foot soldiers will turn it into a coffin on tracks the second one is used in a civilian area **** any commander who use's tanks in a urban area as anything other than a show of force is a little retarded in my book Tank's do not do well in urban areas the germans learnd that in WW2, an we learned that in bosnia. The only thing a tank is useful for in urban warfair is showing strenght and as a nice 45 ton road block.

Singapore is one of the main militarial power in south east asia they have 375,000+ troops as civilians are conscripted (bit strange when coded messages come up on the tv at the top which tells regiments where to report for practices). They have 10 F16's which they don't have enough airspace to fly in straight lines lol they are on a constant banked curve around the island when on practice. Specially designed rifle call the SAR (I think) which is supposedly a redisigned and bettered M16.

The Singapore airforce was the first foreign aid that new orleans received as they were training pilots for chinook's at the time.

Indonesia is a bit of a joke in the armed forces department especially the navy who's patrol boats take the nightwatch as an oppurtunity to put a board over there boats serial number and use there M16s to go pirating.

What is it with you and the two fingured salute???!?!

Looks like you had a good time, those towers are incredible.

Singapore is one of the main militarial power in south east asia they have 375,000+ troops as civilians are conscripted (bit strange when coded messages come up on the tv at the top which tells regiments where to report for practices). They have 10 F16's which they don't have enough airspace to fly in straight lines lol they are on a constant banked curve around the island when on practice. Specially designed rifle call the SAR (I think) which is supposedly a redisigned and bettered M16.

The Singapore airforce was the first foreign aid that new orleans received as they were training pilots for chinook's at the time.

Indonesia is a bit of a joke in the armed forces department especially the navy who's patrol boats take the nightwatch as an oppurtunity to put a board over there boats serial number and use there M16s to go pirating.

Conscripts are not exactly what you would call a army most of them haven't got the heart to fight like a professional soldier and sadly they are not normally trained as well. It's nice that they have some decent fighter interceptors though.

There main battle rifle is designed as a replacement for weaknesses in the M16, it's called the SAR 21 it's a bullpup rifle so it's ideal to give you maximum barrel lenght while keeping the weapon it's self short, it's got a basic optical sighting unit built into it. So it's more closely related to the Steyer AUG an like most NATO battle rifles it's in 5.56mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom