Pics of my new rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disillusion

Daemon Poster
Well, I got the new rig all ready to go. Just waiting for the CPU to show up now. :(

No fancy lights or anything special. Just a clean looking, simple rig with some whoop *** under the hood.

00003.jpg

00001.jpg

Should I make the "Will it play Crysis?" thread now? :laughing:

I got that case, but with the Side panel window and lights lol, mine has some whoop *** under the hood too, but on the AMD side of the fence haha
I personally thought it was a very nice case for $50. I'm not one who's big on the crazy designed cases with lights all over the place. I like something a little more conservative. This case looks very professional and clean. I like it so far, but I haven't had the chance to "use" it yet. :D

lol, I been there. You'll be putting it to use in no time. Only thing is I wish the case was just a little smaller so I could fit it on my desk, but that's because i don't need the extra room.

Well, I got the new rig all ready to go. Just waiting for the CPU to show up now. :(

No fancy lights or anything special. Just a clean looking, simple rig with some whoop *** under the hood.

00003.jpg

00001.jpg

Should I make the "Will it play Crysis?" thread now? :laughing:

No... im pretty sure you should wait till you get a processor :p

Am i right in saying thats a 8800GT ?

The PSU is a bit of an iffy choice. And you're going to have a hard time putting in the CPU (with the heatsink/fan) while it's mounted inside the case... you might need to unmount everything to be able to do it properly.

Awesome board though, had one myself. Cntrl-F1 to get more overclocking options in BIOS!

No... im pretty sure you should wait till you get a processor :p

Am i right in saying thats a 8800GT ?
Yes sir, that's an 8800GT. :D

The PSU is a bit of an iffy choice. And you're going to have a hard time putting in the CPU (with the heatsink/fan) while it's mounted inside the case... you might need to unmount everything to be able to do it properly.

Awesome board though, had one myself. Cntrl-F1 to get more overclocking options in BIOS!
I read that this PSU was a pretty good choice. In a list here in tech forums somewhere, it said most OCZ PSU's were good for high end gaming computers. Works well on my friends computer so far.

The CPU and HS&F will install just fine. My friend just built a nearly identical build and we installed his CPU and HS&F with the mobo in the case and it worked just fine. I'm using the Zalman CNPS7700 and he is too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom