Pics of my new comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
septoid2 said:
Ah well, don't take my advice.

The case manufacterer has no support whatsoever for their products. I refuse to ever do business with "Premium" again. Only Antec for me.

Be wary, your system will start rebooting randomly because of the power supply. Check your voltages.
I thank you for the advice. I will keep a close eye on it. Most likely I'll toss it soon for a better one. Any suggestions?

Antec TPII 550. You won't be doing ANY oc'ing with that PSU, it will blow up :)

PizzatheHut06 said:
Man, that is one tidy case on the inside. Well done with the wire management.
Thanks. :) I plan on sleeving the power wires and probably getting round IDE cables to make it even neater. There isn't much I can do with the ribbons but just shove them out of the way. lol

:freak: nice lights on the case i like

Dont buy lights yet, buy a new psu then you can buy soem lights ;)

mikee said:
How long did that take to build???
Was it difficult?
Well it only took a couple hours or so. It's not difficult at all. But, I've got a decent amount of knowledge when it comes to building these even though this is the first I've built from scratch. I've completely disassembled PCs and reassembled them again for cleaning and repair purposes.

There is a thread here in Off Topic that shows pictures and step-by-step how to build a PC. It's easy stuff. :)

really nice, i like the LED's.
OpticalIllusion said:
Oh I know it does. But, I paid $45 for a case and PSU, what do you expect? I think it will do good enough for me for awhile. I only plan on mild overclocking.
i think he gets the point that his psu isn't that great so no one else has to tell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom