Picked up a Dogguh! Syberian Husky! (PICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous dog and 5 times as great as its free. I reccomend you don't slack and let it claim a room as then it will start to push other boundaries in the house. Make the dog a kennel and sleep outside so there is a seperation, at first she will will try and escape but be vigilant. Even when a dogs hyper it should react to your call but this will take approx 6 months of development with reward treatment for everytime it is conducted correctly. Don't be afraid to tap your dog when it does wrong, ofcourse nothing hard but a slight tap on the nose or ear acts as a punishment. You will have a more of a struggle now that dog is not a pup. I find it very frustrating when friends and acquintances stop training their dog prematurely and then things are just a downhill struggle when if they had kept discipline for a few months it would of been fine with occasional discipline from then on.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

such a cute doggie :) :) :)

How big is it? I can't really tell from the pics, looks about the size of my dog (black lab) and she's like 12. haha.

My husky was skinny like that first when my family got her. With the right food and lots of exercise she got bigger. She was a sled dog first so she most likely never ate enough and was worked to hard.

dsc0003eql.jpg

Eer Antec, whats that red thing?

And nice dog :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom