Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice, crysalis... I think I'm gonna have to add a small fish tank like that to my dream setup :p

nice n relaxing

i'll probably forget to feed them tho, but oh well I'll just take a trip to the carnival and win another one, right?

Yea... they actually can be kind of creepy... whenever I'm at my desk, both of them sit in the corner closest to me and the monitor... staring... endlessly.

lol then maybe i'll put those little motorized fake fish in there to just zoom around :p

Not a joke: I use to feed my fish tadpoles now I feed them sea monkeys helps vary there diet makes them healthier which makes there colours more vivid and there general health better.

maybe i could just get like 70 hamsters and put them in there like a swimming pool

and if some drown... well, that's why i started with 70

jk... sort of

I think Preacher was making the point that it's a kiss mat not that it was an 1/8 the size of yours.

:( i really like that desk.. Went to shopko and they don't do online orders? the price is still 99 bucks... but we don't have a shopko near us lol.

Hmm I figured they would do online orders. I know I checked online before I went to the store. It's a nice desk, the instructions to put it together were bad but I got it together and it stands up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom