Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooo yeah sashimi is awesome! yep, just a little really hot fire for just a second and then POW right down the old pie hole (which, being cooked, technically is tataki). i like ebi the most. shrimp yum yum.

Yeop its par broiled and lush prefer it sushi actually as you get that slight carbonisation of the fish which like bbq enhances the flavour then the flesh underneath is still raw. Shame its so hard to get good sushi in the uk have to make it yourself really in singapore they have japanese supermarkets which do truly amazing food. They haven't quite mastered baking yet the bread always tastes to sweet prefer western style bread

yeah dude i can imagine. lol i live in texas you think we can get quality japanese food here? half the people here still call all asians "that chinese guy".
man i make a wicked shrimp tataki. dang i have some shrimp i think im going to drink 2 more heinekens and go make me some...

I use to live in texas near to houston until I was 4 then moved back to jolly old England lost my accent fortunately :). I bet you get some brilliant seafood there with tropical fish our waters are a bit cooler and we get meatier fish from the north Atlantic and shellfish are smaller.

yes the snapper is the best and we do have these frikkin giant shrimp. oh yeah cant forget about flounder. love how the desk thread has turned into "salty and naga's day at the fish house". lol i love this forum.

and i just plain don't like seafood :p

Well that, nosboost, is just wrong.

Here's mine, inspired?

P1030007.jpg

Right now, this is my desk.

as you can see, i am a little far way from my normal computer desk.

If you look the map link, point A is where my normal desk is. Point B is where I am now.

Attachments

• desk.jpg
    desk.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom