phpBB installation & photoshop work

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
phpBB installation & photoshop work I will pay you $30 for both tasks

I got <s>$25</s>$30 (that i will send thru paypal) for anyone who can install phpBB on my hosting account and also make me a banner with photoshop that has this image in it:

and with the words "NRQ PRODUCTIONS" to the right of this.
DCR-VX2100.jpg

I AM PHP/CGI/PERL NOOB, AND A PHOTOSHOP NOOB TOO!

For the banner i want something like this...... But with the above camera to the aligned to the left. The text to the right and centered heightwise.

bannerlogo.jpg

come one! someone help me......

$35 dollars to anyone who can install my phpBB forum and make me a banner in photoshop.........

PLEASE

dont those forums come ready to install?

Generally you just upload all the stuff into the main directory and it winds up being like www.uzi9mmsillegalgunsite.com/install.php and it does it all for you.

As for photoshop....well.......That is harder to give instructions to :D

I can possibly make you a banner to your liking.

I made a logo for mikesgroovin recently :) He'll let you know I work ONE on ONE with the customer until satisfaction of the graphic :p

Nubius said:
dont those forums come ready to install?

Generally you just upload all the stuff into the main directory and it winds up being like www.uzi9mmsillegalgunsite.com/install.php and it does it all for you.

As for photoshop....well.......That is harder to give instructions to :D

I can possibly make you a banner to your liking.

I made a logo for mikesgroovin recently :) He'll let you know I work ONE on ONE with the customer until satisfaction of the graphic :p

well i was using the online FTP cilent and I think it failed to distinguish what had to be uploaded in ASCII and what had to be uploaded in Binary. And on top of it, I think I made it to the install.php GUI but I dont know what to put down for the database locations and all that stuff of that matter. And also I just lack the general knowhow to start one of those up.

EDIT: But yeah, how does $20 sound for just a banner from the great nubioso.

TY to nubius....

a great photoshopper. I suggest him to anyone looking for nice looking digital photo work.

Banner_Final_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom