Photo Shop Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
I have been getting into photo shop the last few weeks and I think my work is getting much better, not anywhere near some people on here, but I'm getting there. I have been learning it on my own , with some help from Carnage. So i thought I'd post up some of the recent work i have done to see what you guys think, and how i could do it better. I'll also add stuff as i do more.

^Ignore the witting in this one, i accidentally didn't save it as a photo shop design while i was still working on it, and now can not edit the writing.
If you want to use this folding bar, i can change the text for you.
If any body wants to claim a sig that i made (and am not using) then just ask. I can change them if you would like them better a different way (obviously i would change the text).

Keep up the good work. Nice of you to offer sig work.

Find a good tutorial site and do as many as you can. That's what I used to do.
PS is such an amazing program.

REP

^Thanks mate. Yeah, ps is amazing, i can't believe i never tried to use it before now.

Here is a new one i have been working on. I like how it turned out.

those are pretty sick looking. good job. i'll be needing a sig update in a few weeks once i get my GTX 260, perhaps i'll hire you to make me a new one.

^thanks. I can't do much fancy stuff yet though.

I can't decide to use the stalker one, or my current one (the crysis one) for my sig, i love them both,

here is a new one, Although i don't like it, i could not make the pic on the right large enough or it gets really blurry, I'm going to see if i can find a better pic for it. For this one i was going for a minimalist look.

^thanks. I can't do much fancy stuff yet though.

I can't decide to use the stalker one, or my current one (the crysis one) for my sig, i love them both,

here is a new one, Although i don't like it, i could not make the pic on the right large enough or it gets really blurry, I'm going to see if i can find a better pic for it. For this one i was going for a minimalist look.

Use large stocks, and size them down if you have to. You can always make big stuff small, but not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom