phonex lander new mission to mars lands in 4 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the mental issue is a tough one communications with family can be tough i think the appolo crews only got 5min each one on the way there an one on the way back.

An your right there is no drinking or smoking allowed on a space craft a open flame like a match would cause the fire systems to go off an a drunken flight officer could kill the crew very easly.

The thing you are talking about talking about with kidnappers is called Stockholm syndrome it's not really applicable with space flight, there are certain factors that need to be met to induce that state of mind. Not easy to do.

It'd be allright if they sent you up, and 3 rather nice woman.

and then a computer, outside in the shadows of space and then overclock to rediculous speeds..
play cricket on the moon.

can't say i'd have any issues. I'd get a heat proof toungston ball and throw it towards earth, and try and find it when i get back :p

Where do i start...

1) there are not many female astronauts.

2) In the sun the heat would be that hot as to bake most electrical equipment space suits have to have cooling an heating elements to keep the astronaut alive.

2b) The normal background radiation in space would screw up any non shielded equipment, an if there was a solar flair your equipment would be ****ed big bunny ****ed.

3) That was just stupid nothing can without the right re-entry angle or sufficient mass can survive a encounter with the earth's atmosphere, the heat stress would burn if off long before it was able to make close contact with the ground.

Where do i start...

2) In the sun the heat would be that hot as to bake most electrical equipment space suits have to have cooling an heating elements to keep the astronaut alive.

2b) The normal background radiation in space would screw up any non shielded equipment, an if there was a solar flair your equipment would be ****ed big bunny ****ed.

3) That was just stupid nothing can without the right re-entry angle or sufficient mass can survive a encounter with the earth's atmosphere, the heat stress would burn if off long before it was able to make close contact with the ground.

Wow...way to not take a joke...

Well all i can say is space travel is a real passion of mine an i just like to correct people when i see massive inaccuracy's.

Before we send anyone to mars we really need to come up with a solution for artificial gravity. Like there bones are gonna be so messed up if they even get back alive.

Rotating crew section is the easiest way to simulate gravity in space or atleast. I think the current human record for time in zero gravity was 11months he came back an he didn't suffer from any health issues apart from he walked funny for a few weeks till he fully regained his sense of balance.

Where do i start...

But one thing to take into consideration is that going to Mars means going away from the sun, not towards it.

it's there, we know it exists but we dont know what it does.
Actually, dark matter is just mathematically consistent at this point
It's a strong indication that dark matter might be there, but it could be something else of a different, more complex nature.

But anyway, I like Hyperdrives:
816asgard-jackson-hyperspace.jpg

That's an Asgard science ship, which they named after Daniel Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom