phonex lander new mission to mars lands in 4 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teraforming is a long long way off any manned facilities on other planets would be sealed environments, think of a domed city.

No because at first civilians would find it hard to get there for a very long time an if you think that airpost security is big can you picture what it would be like on a space journy. Also Asteroid impact would be a issue but not as much as you would think the moon shows all its marks the earth covers them up how often do you think a big one hits? Smaller ones maybe but I think there will be viable ways of ensuring a large amount of safety on such a base.

^ as far as I know the jury is still out on that one. I think the leading theory is that "magnetic waves" carry energy from inside the sun outward.

I herd it was something to do with hydrogen atoms turning into helium atoms and after a few years they reach the surface of the sun and fire out or something along them lines.

If i am not mistaken thats a Solar Flair, I am unsure of the actual science behind them but a weird thing i do know is that they alway follow after sun spots.

Weird thing is every 11 years we go through a solar storm period an it can result in Radio signals getting disrupted an power cuts because of it.

eh. i think NASA/Space travel, would have to advance to the point where we can find more efficient ways to travel, as in faster non traditional fuel travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom