PETA condemn Barack Obama's fly swatting

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps the fly wanted to die.

if i was a fly, i would bug the heck outa somebody so they would smack me down too!

it was suicide PETA, suicide...

if i was a fly, i would land on some left over potato salad and feast upon it.

Seriously. What about when flies pick on us. When you are having a BBQ in your back yard, they first land in some dog poop. Then they lands on your potato salad. And then we are eating that potato salad. Like some human being could get hurt, sick or killed over eating potato salad with dog poop sprinkling.

yes but flies worry not about silly human concerns such as eating poop and then potato salad. it would basically be the same as taking off your flip-flop, smearing it in dog ****, then grabbing a scoop o' tater salad with said flip-flop. flies? they dont care.

perhaps the fly wanted to die.

if i was a fly, i would bug the heck outa somebody so they would smack me down too!

The fly wanted it's 15 minutes of fame.

yes but flies worry not about silly human concerns such as eating poop and then potato salad. it would basically be the same as taking off your flip-flop, smearing it in dog ****, then grabbing a scoop o' tater salad with said flip-flop. flies? they dont care.

Try having a BBQ down in Broken Hill, NSW, Australia, mate.

Seriously, i was out on the mundi mundi plains lookout at watching the sun set. And if you stay quiet and listen, you hear the white noise of flies buzzing all over the place.

Well PETA would have a field day is Sweden for the unethical treatment of flies here.

Here they have electric tennis rackets for the inhumane disposal of flies an other pests. You get to kill them and work on your backhand at the same time.

It seems to mean that PETA is just trying to get some free press but as they sink lower and lower they appear more idiotic.

Then again we are talking about them so perhaps it is working.

^ They probably would compare those bug zappers to the Holocaust if this is the precedent they've set for themselves.....

^ They probably would compare those bug zappers to the Holocaust if this is the precedent they've set for themselves.....

So I guess Bug Spray is viewed as nothing more than a Nazi Gas Chamber in the eyes of PETA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom