Pet Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have alot of pets... so yeah :p

My 2-year old cockatiel, Jackie
jackie.jpg

My three dogs, Rocky - 3 year old Rottweiller ( i might add, he's dumb as a post), Schatzi - 17-year old Schnauzer mix, Pokey - 10 year old overweight Taco Bell chihuahua
psr.jpg

I have one cat, his name is Buzz. He's an American Shorthair breed, and he's 9 years old.

Buzz5.jpg

Buzz4.jpg

buzz3.jpg

Buzz2.jpg

buzz1.jpg

He's really cute. I luffs him :D

people have cats because they are ******.

-here's how i "potty trained" my cat. i brought him home and showed him where his litterbox was. boom done.

-they clean themselves and thus almost always smell nice

-you don't have to constantly give them attention (like puppies and younger dogs of many breeds)

-they're cuter than dogs

-they act how they want to act, which i think is cool. they're more human-like and exhibit more human characterstics like revenge, embarassment, shame, love (always arguable with animals).

-the emotional center of cat brains is identical to that of humans. their brains are closer to human brains than dog brains are.

my older dogs are really smart, but my rottweiller is really stupid. I'd say he's "retarded". He bumps into walls and hes been hit on the head by many things...many times. Is this something to be concerned about?

MyopicRequiem said:
Here are some of mine (my g/f had cats & I had cats once we combined them we now have too many cats)

These are my two cats... (Yes... one has a lazy tongue that he just leaves hanging out sometimes.. I took a pic of him doing it)

Squirrel:
dsc000199cu.jpg

(Couldn't resize it or just too lazy so click the link)
Badger:
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/3240/dsc002171hx.jpg

Is your cat an alcholic :D
Badjer looks like she party Hardcore :) shes practicing for kitty College. I think I see Chaser tablets.And the yellow bottle looks like lighter fluid.
Also some good munch food DORITOS YUMMMY...:)

MAc_MoGuL's cat look like a model with those pics there all taken all professional looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom