Perks of being a LAN Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have that same exact monitor. When I got it it was $450 and I thought that was a good deal. I love it (except it makes a clicking noise when you go into a game or something, whats up with that??).

I would actually prefer a 22" to 24" for a FPS though. Slows my reaction time down when I have to turn my head to look at an enemy on the othe side of the screen.

for thing: my 22" hanns g made a clicking noise every now n then too..so does my current acer 22"...i dunno why. Usually during startup though

second : yea i would rather a 22" over 24"...24 is at the point where you have to turn your head just to see it all unless you are farther away from the screen.

osiris : yea it's still not bad considering it's not coming out of your pocket...plus it's just an office pc anyway lol

for thing: my 22" hanns g made a clicking noise every now n then too..so does my current acer 22"...i dunno why. Usually during startup though

second : yea i would rather a 22" over 24"...24 is at the point where you have to turn your head just to see it all unless you are farther away from the screen.

osiris : yea it's still not bad considering it's not coming out of your pocket...plus it's just an office pc anyway lol

How close are you to your screen !? i have to be 9inches from a 32" before i need to turn my head..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom