For people who think 2Gigs of RAM is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler1989 said:
Freeing space on RAM? This isn't no hard drive. My computer is blazing fast only a few weeks old and is my precious screaming demon. I'm just pointing out that 2 gigs may not be enough for intense video editing.

That dosen't make sense, How can you download memory off RAM? .. isn't it off the hard disk?

Tyler1989 said:
Freeing space on RAM? This isn't no hard drive. My computer is blazing fast only a few weeks old and is my precious screaming demon. I'm just pointing out that 2 gigs may not be enough for intense video editing.

Isn't that's what Macs are for? Video editing?

Kazama said:
That dosen't make sense, How can you download memory off RAM? .. isn't it off the hard disk?

Haha. :p

There may be a day when 4 gigs will be the standard for enthusiasts and that day is coming.
nah, they'll simply optimize RAM and bandwidth and whatnot. 4 gigs should never be needed unless video and audio editing is all you ever do and some 3d work or something.

Freeing space on RAM? This isn't no hard drive.
So? It still holds information which can be freed up. That's why programs like "Free RAM pro" exist, is for the very purpose of freeing up RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom