people who **** me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albert Einstein:
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."

apparently that number has gone up...

I especially like number 5. Other wise that, i gotta go with the parking lot one, it just doesnt apply to parking lots tho, i mean freeways, streets, main roads, everywhere. i mean the speed limit is 45, i can be going 50, yet i get some bozo going like 75 to pass me and gets in front of me to do 30...that gets me off to no end, tho the freeway is worst tho, 75mph, got someone doin like 90, get infront and do 45.

wait, nevermind, number three is my favorite. im not rich, but im not dirt poor, im sub middle class. I own one pair of shoes, 3 shorts, 2 pants, and like 3 shirts, that have to last the whole week. the most expensive thing in our entire house is my pc, which took over a year of saving and planning to build (total 400 bux). I mean i got a 30$ pair of shoes, and then theres people that have like $100+ shoes and all they do is brag. whoop de freakin do. so what you have more money than me. does it look like I care? truthfully i could not give a rats *** about their clothes, its their personallity that counts. the rich person attitude, that gets on my nervs. (like the type of people that go and buy new clothes instead of washing them. that just disgusts me.)

nevermind, number three is my favorite. im not rich, but im not dirt poor, im sub middle class. I own one pair of shoes, 3 shorts, 2 pants, and like 3 shirts, that have to last the whole week. the most expensive thing in our entire house is my pc, which took over a year of saving and planning to build (total 400 bux). I mean i got a 30$ pair of shoes, and then theres people that have like $100+ shoes and all they do is brag. whoop de freakin do. so what you have more money than me. does it look like I care? truthfully i could not give a rats *** about their clothes, its their personallity that counts. the rich person attitude, that gets on my nervs. (like the type of people that go and buy new clothes instead of washing them. that just disgusts me.)
It was funny the other day this kid was braggin about his $300 shoes then whent walks up to the school he scrappes the side of his shoe on the side walk and the shoe tears open so much for that $300 pair of shoes

The people who **** me off are:

1) Over paid Footballers

2) Royal marines (scum of the earth)

More to come.

hate is a waste of energy. take the emotional energy you have from hating people and put it towards something positive. go plant a tree, give someone a hug, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom