people think its hard to build a system

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBMan

Daemon Poster
and i laugh every single time someone says it must be hard to build a computer...all i say is ur stupid, its all measuring to make sure parts fit in the case and its all pin matching and color matching...wat do u do when people say it must be hard to build a system.

I usually agree with them that it is hard, because it's the people that haven't been building them that say that. The ones that have learned how to build them were in that place at one time, and I don't think it's stupidity, it's inexperience and/or the lack of training on how to build. There is a difference.

Maybe some have forgotten that they were once in those shoes. I hope they weren't called stupid.

stupid adj 1: lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity [ant: smart] 2: without much intelligence; "a dull job with lazy and unintelligent co-workers" [syn: unintelligent] [ant: intelligent]
n a person who is not very bright [syn: stupid person, dullard, dolt, pudding head, pudden-head, poor fish]

Dave :D

lol, sorry i guess i worded it kinda stupid:D uh...i didnt mean to say stupid but uh...yea inexperience would be a much better word.

people building pc's should not be afraid. it's as easy as one two three. and if you get stuck just read the manual. it also helps to have a friend who has already built a pc to help and to assure that you wont make a stuff up.

DEATH-INCARNATE

"You forgot "Dillitant" LOL J\K..."

DMo224 said:
stupid adj 1: lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity [ant: smart] 2: without much intelligence; "a dull job with lazy and unintelligent co-workers" [syn: unintelligent] [ant: intelligent]
n a person who is not very bright [syn: stupid person, dullard, dolt, pudding head, pudden-head, poor fish]

Dave :D
............. ......... :confused: You remind me of me when i was twelve lol! :confused: :p :cool:

delldude4100 said:
and i laugh every single time someone says it must be hard to build a computer...all i say is ur stupid, its all measuring to make sure parts fit in the case and its all pin matching and color matching...wat do u do when people say it must be hard to build a system.
If I had one of my guys tell that to a customer, I would be questioning if I want to continue employing him at is a sign of unprofessionalism.

Like how many electricians, plumbers, mechanics and other trades people tell their customers/clients that "Ur Stupid" as they would have no idea to fix the problem or build what they are building.

Like sure, computer are easy to build for us. But I bet we have little idea how to put a car together or fix the plumbing.

I do try to show a little bit of tolerance to the level of knowledge and the mis-understanding of computer users out there. And I only use those comments to other poeple are in the industry, and to the people that are technically challaged.

Please note that not all people are technically minded like us.

I'll say this: "there is something inside of the skull, which most people have, and it is called a "Brain". Apparently, you don't have one, and/or you are not using it properly." good one huh? :D:D:D

all i say is ur stupid, its all measuring to make sure parts fit in the case and its all pin matching and color matching
If all that was required for a computer to work well, was for the components to fit in the case, you'd be right.

Fortunately we're not that ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom